riamistodea Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Planet Of The Sharks In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the near future, glacial melting has covered ninety-eight percent of Earth's landmass. Sharks have flourished, and now dominate the planet, operatingone massive school led by a mutated alpha shark.
PLANET OF THE SHARKS is something a little different from the usual nonsense put out by The Asylum and SyFy, here working together. The story is set in a futuristic world which has been destroyed by the flooding of the oceans. Sharks now outnumber mankind and survivors live a precarious life on anything that floats. This most reminded me of WATERWORLD mixed with the usual CGI shark antics of fare like DEEP BLUE SEA. The acting is nothing to write home about and the plot is strictly hackneyed, but the film features a multitude of action sequences and has a fast pace so you don't really notice the various flaws and problems too much. Calling this a good film would be a step too far, but by Asylum standards it's not the worst.
Utterly gobsmacked at the depth (no pun intended) of the story line. Don't want to spoil anything but the story was solid and immersive throughout. Special effects were far better than I expected from a Syfy attempt and at times had to remember this was a movie.<br/><br/>Brandon Auret and Stephanie Beran had real chemistry and delivered a real powerful performance throughout (why no Oscar nominees?). I love it when I pick up a movie expecting a bit of mindless hum-drum and get hit with this kind of quality.<br/><br/>A true masterpiece, I won't be swimming in the ocean any time soon.<br/><br/>If I could give this 11 stars I would, loved it!

Suspicious Minds full movie in hindi free downloadBring the Fun, Baby! in tamil pdf downloadPilot full movie in hindi 720p downloadHer Spirit download movie freeThe Mechanic downloadJi jun sam sap lok gai ji Tau tin wun yat downloadOfitsery 2: Vsyo budet khorosho movie in hindi free downloadIron Sky: The Coming Race movie downloadBatman: Gotham by Gaslight torrent27: The Cursed Club full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by riamistodea
Please log in to post a reply.