riamistodea Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Backdraft Full Movie Hd 1080p Download Kickass Movie

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Brian McCaffrey's father's a fireman and he was there, as a child, when his father died. When he grew he tried to be a fireman but quit and left town and for a few years tried other jobs. He would eventually return and try to be fireman again. However, he finds himself working under his brother Stephen whom he doesn't exactly have a good relationship with. When Brian gets his picture in the paper and is lauded as a hero when in fact it was a mistake, a politician offers him a job working under the department's arson investigator, Donald Rimgale. It seems that Ringale is working some unusual fires wherein someone is killed. Brian initially refuses but when he has too many confrontations with Stephen, he takes the job. And he gets a lesson on what it means to be a fireman.
Two Chicago firefighter brothers, who don't get along, have to work together while a dangerous arsonist is on the loose.
As the daughter of a Chicago Firefighter this film tugs at my heart strings. Any firefighter knows this movie and can probably recite the lines word for word. I admit, I may be biased, since I have seen this movie about 100 times since I was 6 years old but this movie really captures what it is like to be a firefighter. It portrays what firemen go through on a daily basis. It shows the bravery they have to have in order to run into a burning building, while everyone else is running out. The plot is well thought out and convincing, as it should be, since it was written by a fireman. It has a little bit of everything: Action, Romance, Drama, and Mystery. Robert DeNiro, Kurt Russell, and Billy Baldwin are at their prime and really give great performances. Sure, since it was made in 1991, the special effects aren't as great as they would be had the movie been made more recently, but this movie is still worth a watch!
This 1991 film is almost unwatchable. It&#39;s not very exciting. the story is Two firefighters of Engine 17 of the Chicago Fire Department are brothers. Lt. Stephen &quot;Bull&quot; McCaffrey, the elder, is experienced, while Brian has labored under his brother&#39;s shadow all his life. Brian returns to firefighting after a number of other careers falter, though Stephen has doubts that Brian is fit to be a firefighter.<br/><br/>This could of been a very exciting film. Instead we get a family soap set against &quot;A Firehouse Setting&quot;! <br/><br/>Billy Baldwin was terrible. His acting is laughable! The action however is not enough to compensate for cliche dialog.
What I regret is that all of the expertise lavished on this movie couldn't have been put at the service of a more intelligent story about real firemen, real working conditions, real heroism, and the real craft and art of fire-fighting.

download All Starsdownload The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo DriftDeath Wish tamil dubbed movie downloadViking Proverb full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe The Gemini Affair downloadCan't Make Fish Bite full movie kickass torrentIndian Gangster movie in hindi free downloadMarvel One-Shot: All Hail the King full movie in hindi free download mp4The Kitchen full movie hindi downloadDownload hindi movie The War of the Worlds
Please log in to post a reply.